Instructions to start
AFTER you receive Registration Confirmation from our admin office, you are ready to start:
- Immediately select the "MATERIALS" tab when the online component Welcome Page loads and DOWNLOAD these important PDF files:
Course Outline (Gives approximate running times for each module.)
Course Manual Modules (The entire course manual will be provided to you at the live course.)
Case Study (A quiz will be provided as the last activity before the final test.)
- You will proceed sequentially through each slide and cannot skip ahead in the presentation. However, you can go back to previously completed slides or modules at any time. You will also have access to the A/B Online Components for 30 days after the last day of your live course attendance.
- It may be best to do the modules one at a time and refer to the specific module in the course manual at that time, or read through the relevant module in the manual immediately before or following the presentation.
- As you proceed through the online modules, write down any questions as they arise and bring them with you to give to your instructor at the start of the live course.
- After each module, you will take a short quiz to help you focus on key points. These are not graded; however, you will be provided feedback on incorrect answers to allow you to immediately go back and review material.
- At the conclusion of both the Part A and B online components, you must take a final test and receive a 75% grade to be allowed access into the respective live course.
- It is considered open book testing. You will have downloaded from the Materials Tab the sections of the course manual covering these modules in your possession to assist you.
- You will be directed to a screen and also receive an immediate email verification of your final test score to confirm the status of your admittance to the three-day live course.
- When you pass the test, the screen will provide a link to a short online evaluation form. Please take time to complete it.
- If you are not successful on the final test, you will be able to retake the test immediately and as many times as necessary to pass until the deadline of seven days before the live course start date.
- We encourage you to review the modules as often as needed before the live course so you are ready to apply the concepts to clinical scenarios during the three day live course.
- Only those who pass the test will be listed on the official registration sign-in list. Those not listed will not be allowed entry into the course. There will be no exceptions onsite.